I’m Happy to introduce recipes through MommyzBaby. The First recipe that I would like to introduce is one of my son’s favorite dishes, “Rice Kheer”. This is one of the easiest and fastest recipes that can be prepared for babies and kids. I’m using cow milk in this recipe so, I would suggest trying this for babies older than 12 months of age.
- Cooked Rice – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Ghee – 1 Tsp
- Dry Fruits
- Cardamom powder – 1 pinch
- Take a cup of cooked rice and a cup of milk and add them to a blender.
- Blend them to a thick paste and put it to a side.
- Now heat a kadai and pour the blended mixture into it.
- Add sugar to the mixture and stir well.
- Let the mixture boil.
- Now add Dry fruits and a pinch of cardamom powder to it and stir for 2 minutes.
- Switch off the stove and add ghee to it.
That’s it. Rice Kheer is ready!!!
Based on your baby’s age grind Dry Fruits to powder or soak them in warm water for 5 minutes and blend them to paste.
You can also chop them into small pieces instead of making it a paste/powder if he is big enough to grind them with his teeth.
Do let us know if you have tried this out.